STARTING YOUR 90-NIGHT TRIAL
We want you to have as much time as possible to test your mattress, so your trial doesn’t begin until it arrives at your doorstep. If you’ve also ordered an adjustable bed, the trial won’t begin until both items have arrived.
Your mattress ships compressed in eco-friendly packaging. When it arrives, unroll it and let it expand for at least 4-6 hours before sleeping on it. Note it can take up to 24 hours for the mattress to fully expand.
GET USED TO AMAZING SLEEP
While most of our customers experience deeper and more restful sleep right away, sometimes your body needs to adjust to a new mattress. This “adjustment cycle” is common, so we require that you test your new bed for at least 30 nights to make sure you’ve experienced the best it has to offer.
This will give you a far more accurate evaluation of the mattress compared to 10 minutes in a showroom. (And it’s why we even give customers who visit our retail locations the same 90-night trial as our online customers).
OUR HASSLE-FREE GUARANTEE
If you’re not completely satisfied with your new mattress, after trying it for between 30 and 100 nights, you’re protected by our hassle-free guarantee.
Just contact us by phone or email, we will process a full refund for you and even arrange to have your mattress picked up for free – you don’t even have to worry about keeping the box or shipping the mattress back. We’ll make sure your mattress is either donated to a local charity or recycled.
YOU’RE PROTECTED AFTER YOUR TRIAL, TOO
After your 90-night trial is over, your mattress is still covered for one decades by our best-in-class warranty for any issues related to craftsmanship and quality. Should anything go wrong during the first 5 years, your entire purchase is covered. If you experience an issue during the second 5 years, you’re covered for a prorated amount based on how long you’ve owned your mattress.
Read more about how our warranty safeguards your mattress on our Warranty Information page.
Terms & Conditions
We offer the 3 month trial period because we believe the majority of customers will be very happy with our product. We are willing to offer customer piece of mind through a money back return period if the customer isn’t satisfied. This is a goodwill gesture by Latosleep and the following conditions do apply;
1.The customer must have paid the purchase price for the product.
2. The customer provides proof of purchase.
3. The 3 month trial begins from the date of delivery.
4. The refund will be for the amount paid.
5. The customer must be available at the agreed pickup time.
6. The refund is offered after the product has been collected
7. The customer is requested to trial the product for 1 month prior to exercising their return (any change in sleep surface will require a period
8. Trial period is limited to two (2) mattresses per customer and commercial customers are excluded.
9. 3 month trial period is three (3) calendar months from the date of delivery. Flexibility can be offered upon request to Latosleep.
10. It is expected that the product has received only fair wear and tear. Return cannot be exercised when the product has received unreasonable
damage. This includes, but is not limited to any rips or stains.
11. Latosleep will attempt to collect the product intended for return, this may be in the form of a mattress recycle or local charity, however we do
reserve the right to offer a refund only and leave disposal of the mattress to the customer. This is intended for the circumstance that disposal
is proving challenging due to the customers remote location, or other limiting factors. In some situations a return surcharge will apply for
remote rural locations. Please contact us to find out if this is applicable to you.
12. Latosleep reserves the right to decline a refund in the circumstance we believe there is malicious intent (i.e. competitor foul play).